- Hanford Scientist Dr. Walter Tamosaitis Settles Whistleblower Lawsuit for $4.1 Million | August 12, 2015.
- U.S. Labor Department Finds for Hanford Whistleblower | August 10, 2015.
- Hanford Challenge Applauds Senator Wyden’s Hold on Nominee over Unaddressed Hanford Concerns | June 16, 2015.
- Hanford Whistleblower’s Complaint against Contractor Settled by Amicable Agreement | June 10, 2015.
- 9th Circuit Denies Hanford Contractor’s Motion For Further Review, And Sends Tamosaitis Whistleblower Case Back To Trial Court For Jury Trial | March 4, 2015.
- Hanford Workers File Federal Lawsuit Against Department of Energy and Contractor Over Toxic Vapors | September 2, 2015.
- Hanford Challenge Releases Original Suppressed Internal Review on Hanford's Waste Treatment Plant | August 26, 2015.
- Union and Public Interest Advocates Serve Notice of Intent to Sue, Plan to Seek Order to Protect Workers | November 20, 2014.
- Report: Worker Exposures and health Effects Resulting from Toxic Vapor Exposures Casually Linked; Hanford's Program Not Protective of Workers | October 30, 2014.
- DOE Office of Inspector General Rewards Contractors for Non-Cooperation on Donna Busche's Whistleblower Termination, Abdicates their Charter | October 20, 2014.
- U.S. Labor Department Orders Reinstatement, Back Pay, Punitive, and Emotional Distress Damages in Hanford Whistleblower Case | August 20, 2014.
- Senate Subcommittee Holds Oversight Hearing on Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford | March 11, 2014.
- Senator Wyden Calls for Independent Investigation into Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford | February 19, 2014.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge on the Termination of Whistleblower Donna Busche | February 18, 2014.