- Press Release: 9th Circuit Denies Hanford Contractor’s Motion For Further Review, And Sends Tamosaitis Whistleblower Case Back To Trial Court For Jury Trial, Jack Sheridan, Attorney for Hanford Whistleblower Dr. Walt Tamosaitis, March 4, 2015.
- PRESS RELEASE: Union and Public Interest Advocates Serve Notice of Intent to Sue, Plan to Seek Order to Protect Workers, Hanford Challenge, United Association Local 598 and Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility, November 20, 2014.
- PRESS RELEASE: “Report: Worker Exposures and Health Effects Resulting from Toxic Vapor Exposures Causally Linked; Hanford’s Program Not Protective of Workers”, Hanford Challenge, October 30, 2014.
- DOE Office of Inspector General Rewards Contractors for Non-Cooperation on Donna Busche’s Whistleblower Termination, Abdicates their Charter, Hanford Challenge, October 20, 2014.
- Press Release: U.S. Labor Department Orders Reinstatement, Back Pay, Punitive and Emotional Distress Damages in Hanford Whistleblower Case Hanford Challenge, August 20, 2014.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge on the Termination of Whistleblower Donna Busche, Press Release, Feb. 18, 2014.
- Senator Wyden calls for Independent Investigation into Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford, Press Release, Feb. 19, 2014.
- Senate Subcommittee Holds Oversight Hearing on Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford, Press Release, March 11, 2014.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge in Support of Whistleblower Dr. Walter Tamosaitis, Press Statement, Oct. 9, 2013.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge in Response to DOE’s New Framework for Hanford Waste Treatment, Press Release, Sept. 24, 2013.
- Washington Ecology Inspectors Identify “Imminent Hazard to Public Health and the Environment” at Hanford in New Reports, Press Release, July, 30, 2013.
- New Information Released about Contaminated Shipments from Hanford, Press Release, June 28, 2013.
- Plutonium-Contaminated Shipments from Hanford on Public Roads Under Scrutiny by State Agency, UPDATED Press Release, June 27, 2013.
- Plutonium on the Road, Fact Sheet, June 25, 2013.
- Leaking radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are an “underground Chernobyl waiting to happen.”, Press Statement, June 21, 2013.
- Energy Secretary Moniz Meets with Hanford Whistleblowers, Press Statement, June 20, 2013.
- EPA Blasts WA State Oversight of Hanford Nuclear Site: More Inspectors, Full Funding, and Rigorous Arms-Length Oversight Needed, June 18, 2013.
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability Press Advisory and Questions for DOE Budget Roll-out, April 8, 2013.
- Press Release – Letter Opposing Shipment of Hanford High-Level Radioactive Waste to New Mexico, March 27, 2013.
- Press Release: Hanford Single-Shell Tank (T-111) Leaking Radioactive Waste, February 15, 2013.
- Manager of Environmental and Nuclear Safety at Hanford Waste Treatment Plant Files Whistleblower Complaint in Federal Court, February 13, 2013.
- Hanford Whistleblower’s Testimony Leads to New and Improved Federal Contractor Whistleblower Provisions, January 2, 2013.
- Press Release: Hanford Environmental Report Fails to Meet Legal Requirements, Falls Short on Cleanup, December 13, 2012
- Leaked Government memo slams Bechtel for malfeasance, safety violations at Hanford Nuclear Site, Press Release, Aug 26, 2012.
- Press Release: Double-shell storage tank leak discovered at Hanford, August 17, 2012
- Hanford Challenge Statement: Bechtel’s Report on Safety Culture at Hanford finds No Problem, Blames Safety Oversight for Causing Hostility, December 1, 2011. Here’s a link to the Bechtel Report.
- Lack of Nuclear Safety Culture to Blame for Vit Plant Costs and Delays, November 21, 2011
- Press Release: Suppression of Safety Concerns Intensifies at Hanford, August 13, 2011
- Public Hearing on Making Hanford the National Radioactive Waste Dump and National Sacrifice Zone – March 8, 2010
- Group Applauds Safety Reforms at Hanford: DOE Making Significant Positive Improvements in Chemical Vapor Protection for Workers - June 25, 2009 – Link to DOE presentation
- Global Nuclear Legacy Project Takes First Step Towards International Hearings – June 8, 2009
- Global Nuclear Legacy Project Launches in Budapest, Hungary – May 13, 2009
- Worker Compensation Program Injustices Revealed – October 1, 2008
- Hanford Concerns Council Releases Expert Panel Review of Toxic Chemical Vapor Report – September 29, 2008
- Hanford Pipefitters Win Final Round Against Contractor – September 4 – 2008
- Washington Closure Hanford Joins Hanford Concerns Council – July 29, 2008
- Hanford Challenge Urges Significant NRC Role in Vitrification Plant and Tank Waste Issues – February 12, 2008
- Nonprofit Launched to Transform Hanford Cleanup, Safety – January 23, 2008