- DOE Office of Inspector General Rewards Contractors for Non-Cooperation on Donna Busche’s Whistleblower Termination, Abdicates their Charter, Hanford Challenge, October 20, 2014.
- Press Release: U.S. Labor Department Orders Reinstatement, Back Pay, Punitive and Emotional Distress Damages in Hanford Whistleblower Case Hanford Challenge, August 20, 2014.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge on the Termination of Whistleblower Donna Busche, Press Release, Feb. 18, 2014.
- Senator Wyden calls for Independent Investigation into Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford, Press Release, Feb. 19, 2014.
- Senate Subcommittee Holds Oversight Hearing on Whistleblower Retaliation at Hanford, Press Release, March 11, 2014.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge in Support of Whistleblower Dr. Walter Tamosaitis, Press Statement, Oct. 9, 2013.
- Statement of Hanford Challenge in Response to DOE’s New Framework for Hanford Waste Treatment, Press Release, Sept. 24, 2013.
- Washington Ecology Inspectors Identify “Imminent Hazard to Public Health and the Environment” at Hanford in New Reports, Press Release, July, 30, 2013.
- New Information Released about Contaminated Shipments from Hanford, Press Release, June 28, 2013.
- Plutonium-Contaminated Shipments from Hanford on Public Roads Under Scrutiny by State Agency, UPDATED Press Release, June 27, 2013.
- Plutonium on the Road, Fact Sheet, June 25, 2013.
- Leaking radioactive waste tanks at Hanford are an “underground Chernobyl waiting to happen.”, Press Statement, June 21, 2013.
- Energy Secretary Moniz Meets with Hanford Whistleblowers, Press Statement, June 20, 2013.
- EPA Blasts WA State Oversight of Hanford Nuclear Site: More Inspectors, Full Funding, and Rigorous Arms-Length Oversight Needed, June 18, 2013.
- Alliance for Nuclear Accountability Press Advisory and Questions for DOE Budget Roll-out, April 8, 2013.
- Press Release – Letter Opposing Shipment of Hanford High-Level Radioactive Waste to New Mexico, March 27, 2013.
- Press Release: Hanford Single-Shell Tank (T-111) Leaking Radioactive Waste, February 15, 2013.
- Manager of Environmental and Nuclear Safety at Hanford Waste Treatment Plant Files Whistleblower Complaint in Federal Court, February 13, 2013.
- Hanford Whistleblower’s Testimony Leads to New and Improved Federal Contractor Whistleblower Provisions, January 2, 2013.
- Press Release: Hanford Environmental Report Fails to Meet Legal Requirements, Falls Short on Cleanup, December 13, 2012
- Leaked Government memo slams Bechtel for malfeasance, safety violations at Hanford Nuclear Site, Press Release, Aug 26, 2012.
- Press Release: Double-shell storage tank leak discovered at Hanford, August 17, 2012
- Hanford Challenge Statement: Bechtel’s Report on Safety Culture at Hanford finds No Problem, Blames Safety Oversight for Causing Hostility, December 1, 2011. Here’s a link to the Bechtel Report.
- Lack of Nuclear Safety Culture to Blame for Vit Plant Costs and Delays, November 21, 2011
- Press Release: Suppression of Safety Concerns Intensifies at Hanford, August 13, 2011
- Public Hearing on Making Hanford the National Radioactive Waste Dump and National Sacrifice Zone – March 8, 2010
- Group Applauds Safety Reforms at Hanford: DOE Making Significant Positive Improvements in Chemical Vapor Protection for Workers - June 25, 2009 – Link to DOE presentation
- Global Nuclear Legacy Project Takes First Step Towards International Hearings – June 8, 2009
- Global Nuclear Legacy Project Launches in Budapest, Hungary – May 13, 2009
- Worker Compensation Program Injustices Revealed – October 1, 2008
- Hanford Concerns Council Releases Expert Panel Review of Toxic Chemical Vapor Report – September 29, 2008
- Hanford Pipefitters Win Final Round Against Contractor – September 4 – 2008
- Washington Closure Hanford Joins Hanford Concerns Council – July 29, 2008
- Hanford Challenge Urges Significant NRC Role in Vitrification Plant and Tank Waste Issues – February 12, 2008
- Nonprofit Launched to Transform Hanford Cleanup, Safety – January 23, 2008